1. Volunteering strengthens your community
2. You learn a lot about yourself and your community
3. You get a chance to give back
4. It brings people together
5. You make a difference in your community!Get Involved
Art compliments of the students of Sterling Elementary School.
“Every community needs a center like this! Our families will find this support system invaluable. Our students, parents and the entire community are very fortunate to have this center and the visionaries behind it.”- Gus Martinez, Principal, Sterling Middle School
INMED Partnerships for Children rescues children from the immediate and irreversible harm of disease, hunger, abuse, neglect, violence or instability them to shape a brighter future for themselves and the next generation. INMED’s vision is to transform the future of generations of children by building continuity of support from infancy to adulthood.Read More About Our Mission, Vision and Values