1. Volunteers live longer and are healthier.
2. Volunteering establishes strong personal relationships.
3. Volunteering is good for your professional career.
4. Volunteering is good for society – make a difference.
5. Volunteering gives you a sense of purpose.
“Every community needs a center like this! Our families will find this support system invaluable. Our students, parents and the entire community are very fortunate to have this center and the visionaries behind it.”- Gus Martinez, Principal, Sterling Middle School
INMED Partnerships for Children rescues children from the immediate and irreversible harm of disease, hunger, abuse, neglect, violence or instability and prepares them to shape a brighter future for themselves and the next generation. INMED’s vision is to transform future generations of children by building continuity of support from infancy to adulthood.Read More About Our Mission, Vision and Values