This popular community outreach event is free to all interested and hireable candidates (18 years and older) looking to meet recruiters and business representatives to discuss employment opportunities in:
- construction & manufacturing (laborers/technicians)
- horticulture design & landscaping maintenance
- hospitality, restaurant, hotel & event management
- sales, customer service & clerical work
- medical & insurance services
- transportation & transit services
Trade schools, vocational, and technical training programs—plus apprenticeships, scholarships, and financial aid—will also be part of the onsite discussion.
Candidates should bring identification, resume, and be dressed to impress!
For more information and to RSVP for this event, contact Cecilia Capece, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-465-2032.